A few strictly followed procedures reduce the risk of coronavirus infection.
Please stay at home
- The State of North Rhine-Westphalia has banned all private and public events!
- In order not to catch the virus or infect others, it is best to limit any visits or wherever possible not to make any at all.
Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds, including the spaces in between fingers and thumbs
Keep your hands away from your face
- Don’t touch your face, mouth or nose with your hands
Don’t shake hands
- That’s not rude, it’s protecting everyone
Cough and sneeze correctly
- Use your arm to cover your mouth and nose
- Use only paper tissues and dispose of them immediately after use
- Especially after sneezing, coughing or using a tissue, wash your hands
Keep your distance
- Keep 1 to 2 metres distance from people, especially if they are coughing or sneezing
If you think you may have coronavirus, please contact your doctor by telephone. If you don‘t feel confident with the language, please ask someone who speaks good German to call the doctor for you.